Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Planning, Tax Preparation, and Advisory Services for Small Business Owners & High Net Individuals
Bottom Line Up Front: EMCS is focused on the most valuable outcomes, and provides what it takes to get there - "we solve tax problems" without nitpicking on the hourly rate to accomplish each outcome.
We’ve helped our clients achieve the following:
- Secured $39k average refund under 2022 - Covid-19 Phase IV.
- Increased profits by an average of 25%
- Exceeded growth goals, including expanding to multiple locations
- Save an average of $23k in tax, per year
- Give them back an average of 130 hours of their time, per year
What makes us different you ask?
The traditional accounting firm is built around offering the services that customers ask for such as tax return preparation, bookkeeping services, backup bookkeeping, payroll, services, and maybe audit help when they get into trouble. The problem with this is business owners frequently only request things that would benefit them now, not in the long run.
What they truly need is assistance in doing everything possible to reduce taxes, avoid wasting staff time completing accounting duties at a substandard level, and ensure they're doing everything lawfully to reduce risk.
For small business owners, the EMCS accounting model offers an all-inclusive solution that moves them toward their preferred future. We insist on providing the same service to all clients, just at various levels depending on the scope of work required to deliver the desired outcome.
What's included in the EMCS service model?
- All clients get their books set up properly and cleaned up.
- We take a detailed look at their taxes, financial situation, and accounting system.
- We develop a comprehensive tax strategy that addresses both current-year and future-year taxes.
- We then do all the work necessary (within reason) to get them optimized for their long-term plan (S-Corp setup, build business credit, establish retirement goals, create a family legacy, etc).
- We keep their books up to date with high levels of bookkeeping.
- We set them up on the best payroll, and either manage it for them or show them how to do it.
- We provide monthly reports with real feedback and coaching.
- We eliminate tax liability surprises by helping them pay in according to their tax plan, so they end the year without owing anything or getting a refund, and you’ll do it through the payroll system.
- We meet once a quarter to assess their tax status and assist them in making decisions that will help them reduce their tax burden
- We close out their books and perform high levels of year-end reporting.
- We make the end-of-year tax season a cinch because you've completed everything during the entire year.
- We prepare all tax returns for business owners and their family
- We help them mitigate risk, recommending trusts, life insurance, disability insurance, and other simple common sense risk mitigation techniques.
We help independent contractors (1099), the self-employed, and small business owners grow profits, pay less in taxes, and sleep soundly at night.